VISSLA NORTHSEAS 4/3MM STEAMER - ON SALE CLEARANCE - NO RETURNS
WARMTH & STRETCH - Made for cold water: 50 - 56° F / 10 - 13° C - 30% OFF
• Vissla’s warmest and most water tight suit featuring:
• I-Foam Premium- the lightest weight, warmest & stretchiest Japanese limestone based neoprene available; significantly less weight, enhanced flexibility and superior comfort.
• Full body hollow fiber Brain Fuzz lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Upcycled Nylon XTEND exterior fabric: Eco-friendly, lighter, flexible, anti-fade stretch jersey made by Bluesign approved mills.
• Dope Dyed Fabric- A softer, eco-friendly, anti-fade made by Bluesign approved mills.
• AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent free with no harmful chemicals.
• New improved fit for better range of motion - anatomically engineered body lines with minimal seams for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
• PK S-LOCK Water tight Zipper - Chest-zip entry with Cris-X interior panels for easy entry and minimal bulk with a perfect fit
• Chest-zip entry, also includes Male and Female channel barrier to prevent flushing our most water tight design
• Power Seam is an advanced, flexible, waterproofing sealant used on the outside of the seams except arms for added warmth and durability
• Vissla super stretch Neo 2.0 tape inside allows for maximum seam sealing while having unrestricted stretch and comfort
• Tripled glued, double blind stitched seams
• Smoothy Panels - Wind & water-repellent - Smoothy panels on front and back act as a barrier against the wind & cold where it's needed the most
• Easy access secure key cord
• Knee pad, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
• Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent flushing at cuffs
• Glideskin on the neck seals to skin to prevent flushing
• Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit
• Pull cord is meant to be cinched and put in place once, not every time you put on the wetsuit. Be gentle with it.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
• 6 month from original purchase date on smoothy material. Improper care of the smoothy material such as fingernail punctures are not covered under warranty.
BluesignBluesign Eco Carbon BlackEco Carbon Black Dope Dyed YarnDope Dyed Yarn WarrantyWarranty Durable & Water TightDurable & Water Tight Tailored FitTailored Fit AquaA Water Based GlueAquaA Water Based Glue Power SeamPower Seam PK S-LOCKPK S-LOCK